Documentation sur MammoRisk®
Vous trouverez ci-dessous la documentation de MammoRisk. Pour télécharger le fichier pdf, cliquez sur la photo.
Articles Scientifiques :
- Laureen Dartois et al, A comparison between different prediction models for invasive breast cancer occurrence in the French E3N cohort, Breast Cancer Research and treatment, 2015
- Jean Weigert, Nancy Cavanaughand Talong Ju, Clinical evaluation of the breast cancer risk assessment software MammoRiskTM: acceptability by radiologic technologists, Technologist journal, 2017
- Stephane Ragusa et al, A new non-parametric breast cancer risk-assessment model developed on a US cohort and validated on European screening populations: Performance and potential use for stratification (in press, European Journal of Cancer).
- Corinne Balleyguieret al, A new automated method to evaluate 2D mammography breast density according to BI-RADS® Atlas Fifth Edition recommendations, European radiology, 2019
Posters et Présentations Orales :
- Gauthier E, et al. Breast cancer riskscore: a data mining approach to improve readability. Proceedings of The 2011 International Conference on Data Mining, July 18-21, 2011, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. CSREA Press: Athens, GA, 2011;15-21.
- TlemsaniC et al, Receipt of breast cancer risk assessment and personalized prevention information among women diagnosed with a benign breast lesion (BBL) in a One Stop Breast Unit: a prospective assessment. SABCS 2015 (poster), Cancer Res 2015
- Stephane Ragusa et al, Development and validation of a new non-parametric breast cancer risk assessment model on US and European screening population. SABCS 2016 (poster), Cancer Res 2016.
- C. Balleyguier et al, New automated image recognition-based software to evaluate 2D breast mammography density (BMD) accordingto BI-RADS® Atlas Fifth Edition recommendations, ECR 2017, oral communication
- Automated qualitative assessment of 2D breast density for breast cancer risk calculation (CorinneBalleyguieret al), 8th International Breast Density and Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Workshop, SF, June2017
- VeronL. et al, Feasibility of breast cancer risk assessment and personalized breast screening recommendations delivery in community practice: a national prospective study (poster),EBCC 2018
- Balleyguier C. et al, Feasibility of risk assessment and personalized breast screening recommendations delivery in community radiology practice : a national prospective study (NCT02997384), oral communication, ECR 2018
- Dr Barr et al, A Comprehensive Breast Cancer Risk Management Program Developed in a Radiology Department to Share with Referring Physicians, Education Exhibit, RSNA 2018
- Weigert et al, Use of a new 2D tool to estimate breast density and evaluate its use in a breast cancer risk calculation model for risk stratification, poster, ECR 2019